Buddy MacMaster Fiddle Camp
We welcome you to the Celtic Music Interpretive Centre, located in Judique, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, home of famous fiddler, Buddy MacMaster.
Each October we welcome students from all over the world to the Buddy MacMaster Fiddle Camp, a week-long camp offered at the Celtic Music Centre during the week of the Celtic Colours International Festival. The camp allows students the chance to study with some of Cape Breton’s finest fiddlers, each instructor having their own unique style of Cape Breton fiddle playing.
- Classes for 2023 are aimed at intermediate players.
- DATE: Monday October 9 – Friday October 13 (2023)
- Students will have a chance to hear many great fiddlers during the week who are on location at the Celtic Music Centre and throughout the island during the Celtic Colours Festival.
- Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Includes continental breakfast before class
- Break for lunch (11:30am – 12:30pm) where you can attend the Lunch Ceilidh at the Celtic Music Centre and enjoy some LIVE music.
- Instruction Level: Intermediate with a focus in playing by ear. Sheet music will be provided.
- $150.00/Day | $500.00/week
Instructor information for 2023 will be posted as the roster is confirmed.
Please contact us with any other questions you may have.